[Commotion-dev] Can't talk between desktop OLSRd and Commotion OpenWRT boxes

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Mar 6 14:23:39 UTC 2013

Hi Mikael,

I haven't tried out the network-manager functionality yet, but olsrd
itself hasn't given me problems as long as I've got ad-hoc mode working
on all the devices. Someone with more olsrd knowledge than myself could
help you debug the tables. I would suggest though trying the same
version of olsrd on the devices and see if that helps. We have a fork of
the latest release of olsrd you could try building and running on the
devices: https://github.com/opentechinstitute/olsrd.

Another thing I would suggest is doing a packet capture on the devices
and look for the HELLO messages, to see if the devices are announcing
themselves properly.

Dan

--
Dan Staples