[Commotion-dev] Can't talk between desktop OLSRd and Commotion OpenWRT boxes

Mikael Nordfeldth mmn at hethane.se
Wed Mar 6 17:19:08 UTC 2013

> I didn't have a change to diagnose problem, but my suspicion is
> incompatible OLSR config on either side, in particular ...
>
> - Incorrect or missing olsrd_secure key?

The olsrd_secure plugin is not currently enabled, and when I enabled it
on my desktop at least it did what it should ;)

[ENC]Rejecting packet from 5.14.192.187
[ENC]Adding signature for packet size 20
sendto(v4): Invalid argument
[ENC]Packet not sane!
[ENC]Rejecting packet from 5.14.192.187
[ENC]Rejecting packet from 5.8.83.72

(but seeing there that the "Adding signature for packet size 20" is
immediately followed by a sendto() error, it is even more obvious that
I'll look closer at why I can't send IPv4 packets...)

--
Mikael Nordfeldth
http://blog.mmn-o.se/
Xmpp/mail: mmn at hethane.se