[Commotion-dev] Torouter on Commotion

Stephanie Alarcon steph.alarcon at gmail.com
Wed May 22 16:53:49 UTC 2013

One other note, if I recall correctly, the makefile for Tor in OpenWRT
downloads whatever the current stable release is.  I think.  But I have
a pretty clear memory that it did not specify a particular or
out-of-date version.  You should check the makefile to make sure I'm not
lying to you.

stephalarcon.org