[Commotion-dev] Stress test results

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Tue Nov 12 05:00:42 UTC 2013

Hi Will,

Have you tried it with the recent servald update that fixed a few memory
leaks?

As for high load generating malloc() activity in servald, it would need to
be activity that touches servald in some way (obvious and direct or
otherwise).  It will also be interesting to know if it is in servald or
libserval being used by another application.  Are you able to repeat the
test with servald not running, and see whether it still happens?

Paul.