[Commotion-dev] Merged olsrd branch commotion + release-0.6.6

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Tue Apr 22 11:56:25 EDT 2014

Howdy,

I'd been having problems with the v0.6.5-4 version of olsrd in OTI's git
repo having sporadic gateway problems using the SmartGateway feature,
specifically with repeater nodes seeing their route to the Internet
occasionally broken in the presence of multiple gateway nodes.

Some responses on the olsr-users listserv indicated quite a few
improvements to SmartGateway in the v0.6.6 release, especially for
situations with multiple gateway nodes, so I made a merged branch:

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/olsrd/tree/commotion
+
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/release-0.6.6
=
https://github.com/westbywest/olsrd/tree/commotion-0.6.6

(New branch name "commotion-0.6.6")

Posting here in case there is interest to push this branch upstream to
OTI's repo too.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net