[Commotion-dev] Possibilities to include Commotion Android in OEM ROMs

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Apr 25 11:39:40 EDT 2014

Sebastian,

What an awesome opportunity! We would love to be involved. I will do
some research using the links that you sent. But, even without that, I
think that this is something we'd really want to consider! Please keep
us posted.

I will write more when I've had a chance to look at the information in
detail! Thanks so much for contacting us!

Will