[Commotion-dev] replacing Nodogsplash with Luci-app-splash

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Dec 9 13:21:05 EST 2014

So after taking a look at LuCI version 0.12 which is in Barrier Breaker
(I was looking at 0.11 before), the option of redirecting to the
original request is available. However, I also noticed a similar bug
that Nodogsplash has, where you have to click the "accept" button
multiple times before being released by the captive portal. I think this
could be solved by adding a simple sleep command after inserting
iptables rules and before redirecting the client.

--
Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute
https://commotionwireless.net
OpenPGP key: http://disman.tl/pgp.asc
Fingerprint: 2480 095D 4B16 436F 35AB 7305 F670 74ED BD86 43A9