[Commotion-dev] testing TP-LINK routers

Chris Ritzo critzo at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Jan 9 17:55:31 UTC 2014

Hi Marcio,

First, you should start using the github.com source repos instead of
git.chambana.net as all of our development commits is happening there.

Pointing you to commotion-feed git was my mistake.  If you clone
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router.git then run
setup.sh, it will bring in the openwrt build tree and add the commotion
specific feeds, you will be ready to build commotion-router.

See this part of the readme for more info:
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router#installation

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best,
-Chris

On 01/09/2014 12:10 PM, Marcio Montenegro wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thank you for prompt reply.
>
> I am using just openwrt git not commotion-feed git.
>
> "git clone git://git.chambana.net/commotion/commotion-openwrt.git
> <http://git.chambana.net/commotion/commotion-openwrt.git>"
>
> I don´t know how to merge  commotion-feed and commotion openwrt.
>
> Hi Marcio,
> Thanks for the email. We'll get the nightly builds back soon.
>
> If you're building from source from our git repos, the master branch of
> commotion-feed should bring in all the most recent development:
> https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed
>
> Also, we're testing on the WDR-4300s in the office and I just built a
> 1.0 image this morning. Would you like me to make it available to you?
>
> Yes please.
>
> Best,
> Chris
>
> Best regards,
> Marcio

Chris Ritzo
Technologist - Open Technology Institute
New America Foundation