[Commotion-dev] Alternate mac80211 / hostapd from nbd for ath9k driver freeze issue

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Thu Jan 16 15:23:07 UTC 2014

No problem.  Seemed like the driver freeze could be a rather difficult
problem to diagnose (it was for me).

If you find node which seems to have one of its vif's locked up like this,
but still have access to a local SSH/serial console, this command could
tell if you if the driver is indeed stuck:

cat /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy*/ath9k/queues

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net
314-246-9434