[Commotion-dev] Commotion Android on Nexus 7?

Martin O'Shield martin at windycitysdr.com
Wed Jan 22 23:17:04 UTC 2014

Hans,

All of the below looks to be OUTSTANDING to be.

Commotion-Wireless, please keep moving forward.

I am configuring the Commotion-Wireless ISO to work with a MIMO SDR board I
am in the process of manufacturing locally here in the Chicagoland area.

We compliment eachothers activities.

More shortly, and keep up the GREAT work!

Sincerely,

Martin