[Commotion-dev] meshing over ethernet

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Jul 1 10:48:05 EDT 2014

Serval signed routes will work without a gateway/NTP. However, it will
definitely take up to 5 minutes for the timestamps to converge. They
*will* converge though, even if the starting clocks on the nodes are
days or months apart. Give it a few minutes and see if it starts working
again.

Also, did things work with serval signing off and the original firewall
rules on? I'm still curious if the firewall rules are adding an
additional barrier.

dan