[Commotion-dev] Fwd: [Builders] AutoNOC - here we go

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Sun Jun 1 11:13:00 EDT 2014

Here is more info that I could find about AutoNOC / FreedomNOC:
https://commons.thefnf.org/index.php/AutoNOC
https://thefnf.org/look-inside-freenetworkfoundation-network-operations-center/
https://chili.thefnf.org/projects/freedomnoc

Note that links under freenetworkfoundation.org I think are now located
under thefnf.org .

P.S. Is OTI still building or planning to build their own mesh dashboard?

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net
314-246-9434