[Commotion-dev] Fwd: [Builders] AutoNOC - here we go

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 18:29:45 EDT 2014

Im actually quite skeptical around all this, so far it all sounds good, but
its just context, no viable
deployment, or code shown anywhere, no github.... to me ....... its a
watcher, but there have been
many that came before and had ideas that never panned out to anything
viable... im getting a sense
this might just be one of them.