[Commotion-dev] ping

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Tue May 27 14:06:00 EDT 2014

Some useful troubleshooting information would be to do a traceroute to a
host on the internet from machine 2. You can also check your routing
table (route -n) to see if there is a default route, as well as checking
olsrd's txtinfo (echo "/all" |nc localhost 2006).

If you have the smartgateway plugin on olsrd installed and running, it
should pick up internet gateways automatically and start using them.
Checking the output from those commands should help you figure out
what's not working.

Dan