[Commotion-dev] ping

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Tue May 27 15:07:07 EDT 2014

On Tue 27 May 2014 03:04:11 PM EDT, Joshua Besneatte wrote:
> I am pretty sure it's installed, I will need to confirm. If I up the
> debug level in the configuration file, will I find everything in
> /var/log/syslog or do I need to look elsewhere?

Hmm, not sure if olsrd logs to syslog or not. I usually just run olsrd
in the foreground to view the debug output. You might also have to
recompile olsrd with debugging on, since I'm not sure if the debs on the
Commotion website were compiled with it on or off.

--
Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute
https://commotionwireless.net
OpenPGP key: http://disman.tl/pgp.asc
Fingerprint: 2480 095D 4B16 436F 35AB 7305 F670 74ED BD86 43A9