[Commotion-dev] Project ideas for 4th year university students

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Nov 14 10:05:00 EST 2014

Hi Geneviève,

That's great! This is a particularly interesting time for Commotion
since we've released version 1.1 of the router firmware and can start
incorporating more new and exciting features into the development
roadmap. I'll chat with some of the other devs and see if we can give
you some good project suggestions.

cheers,
Dan