[Commotion-dev] [serval-project-dev] Anyone else notice that Bug #82 has just been changed from "closed" back to "new"?

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Wed Apr 1 15:59:09 EDT 2015

Indeed.  This is interesting, as it is possible to argue against it being
obsolete, since there is no real P2P framework available.  It would be a
case of creating a new bug with clear justification why Wifi Direct does
not obsolete bug #82.  Also it could ask why bug #82 is marked obsolete
without indicating what has obsoleted it.

Paul.