[Commotion-discuss] Some pre-experimentation mesh hardware (Dan Staples)

LuigiScop luigi.scopelliti at fastwebnet.it
Wed Apr 10 17:18:00 UTC 2013

Hi Dan.
I have followed your suggestion.
I'll keep you informed about the results.

NOTE:
BUT the picsotationM2-HP  cost to me 110$ (shipment included).
I live in Italy.
Because I'm thinking to buy more(bullet,nanostation..) in the near future, I
want to be sure that my italian supplier is right.
Otherwise can you suggest a cheaper channel?

Thanks .

luigi

Message: 1