[Commotion-discuss] Some pre-experimentation mesh hardware

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Apr 22 13:19:13 UTC 2013

Hi Luigi,

We are working on producing documentation for the newest Commotion
release, but don't yet have anything to supplant the somewhat
out-of-date documentation at
https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki.

If you are using our newest unstable release (DR1), there is a Quick
Start wizard to guide you through the process of configuring your
device, when you first flash it. Did you try that?

Dan