[Commotion-discuss] Examples of node naming conventions/systems

Darby Hickey darbyhickey at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Aug 26 20:31:51 UTC 2013

Hi all

We are working on our "Commotion Construction Kit" materials to help people
set up their own networks. I am currently looking for some examples of node
naming conventions/systems so that a new person to wireless networking can
easily get the idea. Also maybe examples of password creating
conventions/systems, both for Admin and for APs.

If anyone has anything they'd be willing to share, that would be great!
Credit given of course, and we would change any identifying information
that shouldn't be shared out.

Thanks,
Darby

--
Darby Hickey
Program Associate, Open Technology Institute