[Commotion-discuss] HTC desire Android 2.3.3 rooted and setting in ad-hoc mode

LuigiScop luigi.scopelliti at fastwebnet.it
Fri Aug 30 16:14:57 UTC 2013

I have bought an old HTC Desire,just for fun.
The purpose is to connect it on the commotion mesh network.
I have already installed the lates Mesh Tether version  that I have
downloaded form the commotion web site.
After few trials  I have  realized that the phone cannot see other near
nodes in adhoc mode.
The reason is,as explained in the commotion web site,that the ad-hoc
mode is not set and to this, the phone has to be rooted before.
Now.
Before to go through Google is there any one that can send some
guidelines on how to root the phone and activate the ad-hoc mode.I need
some guidelines not the details.
I prefer to get some help form people that already did it before.
Thanks.

luigi