[Commotion-discuss] Picostation 2 HP firmware

Frank W Baker II fbakerii at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:38:01 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I apologize if I have overlooked the firmware somewhere. But, I stumbled upon commotion and really want to try it out. I have 4 picostation2 hp's and would like to try out commotion before purchasing the new picostations.  I am on a volunteer fire department and we want to try and set up something at our firehouse and neighborhood.
Does anyone have a picostation 2 HP firmware?
I tried compiling one myself but the picostation won't accept it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Frank