[Commotion-discuss] Consideration for solar-powered urban mesh offering Commotion, Tidepools, Internet access

Charles Wyble charles-lists at knownelement.com
Sat Jun 1 18:53:03 UTC 2013

This presumes that smartphones, tablets etc have power.

That is the main issue. I've not seen any good projects for community charging stations. Though I guess they can be thrown together very easily.

Charles Wyble
charles at knownelement.com / 818 280 7059
CTO Free Network Foundation (www.thefnf.org)