[Commotion-discuss] WDS configuration

LuigiScop luigi.scopelliti at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jun 5 17:30:34 UTC 2013

Thanks Ben for your comments.
Are very useful.
I need some help to go in the right direction to use to software and the
hardware correctly.
Without a manual it takes to me lot of time to try and try.I didn't
write the software.
See my email on linux laptop.
I had already tried the new repository  as you are suggesting.
See there my comments.

Luigi