[Commotion-discuss] WDS configuration

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Jun 5 19:09:32 UTC 2013

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems like Luigi is just using a normal mesh
setup, with two router nodes that broadcast access points. So not
technically a WDS, correct?

It sounds like you are having success with the router setup, Luigi,
which is great. Thanks for letting us know of your progress! Can I ask,
out of curiosity, what city you are deploying this in?

cheers,
Dan

Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute