[Commotion-discuss] Material for a workshop on mesh networks

Ryan Gerety gerety at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Jun 19 17:16:40 UTC 2013

Hi Alexander,

We can share with you the workshop materials and format we have used in
Detroit, Brooklyn and Dharamshala.  It might be best to have a quick
chat so we can explain the goals of each of those trainings, the
backgrounds of the participants and the goals...

Let me know when you can chat and I'll pull the training team together.

Best,
Ryan