[Commotion-discuss] Memory Issues and Nightly Builds

Dan Hastings dhastings at abaarsotech.org
Wed Nov 6 09:07:26 UTC 2013

I was just checking to see if their had been any progress made on the
nightly builds with fixing the memory overload causing the nodes to
crash. To try and prevent my node from crashing I disabled serval and
the splash page. However, whenever I have 15 to 20 students login to a
local app at the start of class my node crashes instantly. I'm wondering
if upgrading to the latest nightly build might fix this issue. Lastly,
if I upgrade to the latest nightly build will it still work with the
other nodes that do not have the latest build or do I have to or is it
recommend that I upgrade all of the other nodes to latest build as
well?  Thanks for all the hard work.  Commotion is otherwise working
wonders over here in the horn.

Dan