[Commotion-discuss] Pico Station Crashing Issues / Roaming Clients

Daniel Hastings dhastings at abaarsotech.org
Wed Nov 20 10:55:05 UTC 2013

I had been using 1 Pico station in my computer lab which has at the minimum
24 clients using that node at one time.

To balance out the load/ to prevent that node from crashing I added another
Pico Station to the lab. However I am having issues with clients all
connecting to one node continuing the crashing. Is there anyway to
configure my lab so half of my clients connect to one node and the other
half to other to connect to other node?  All of the PC's are running
windows 7 which I think is making it more difficult to assign them to a
specific bssid.