[Commotion-discuss] Pico's dropping signals in DR2

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Oct 3 12:42:26 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,

Are you able to see if the router is rebooting during those periods
when it drops connections? The top LED would be blinking. We've been
seeing some DR2 reboot problems here with the network we set up for a
conference. We disabled and turned off Serval on the nodes, and that
has so far fixed the reboot problem...but it also prevents app
advertisement from working. So we're going to try to find a fix for
this as soon as possible.

I'm not sure about the problem where you can't connect to the internet
or get the splash page. Maybe could you give us the debug output the
next time that happens? It's under the Commotion menu from the web
admin interface.

Dan