[Commotion-discuss] liability insurance for rooftop wireless installations?

Georgia Bullen georgia at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Oct 7 08:54:57 UTC 2013

Apologies to those on this thread, but I'm bringing this over to the
commotion-discuss list to see if anyone here has thoughts on insurance
(Andy's idea).

Please share if you do! Also - Hoboken/NYC Wireless friends, if you aren't
on the commotion-discuss and are interested, you can join here:

-Georgia

--
Georgia Bullen
Field Operations Technologist, Open Technology