[Commotion-discuss] Strange Splash Page Behavior

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Oct 15 17:53:55 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,

Can you give a little more detail about the DNS issue? What was it set
to, and how did you find out? Usually one's computer will set its DNS
server to the one(s) specified by the router, which is sent in the DHCP
response. So unless you manually configured the DNS servers your
computer uses, it should be using the router itself as the DNS server.

And what was the strange splash page behavior you experienced?

-Dan