[Commotion-discuss] How do you factory reset a Rocket?

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:34:35 UTC 2013

When I put it into tftp I CANNOT ping it, which I find rather odd. set
myself to static: 192.168.1.10 with 255.255.255.0 but the ping requests
timeout. I'm having this problem with 4 seperate routers that all produce
SSIDs when booted normally.

Any idea why this is and what's causing it? It should be super simple to
flash them but... I can't even reach them in TFTP mode.

Adam