[Commotion-discuss] HTC desire Android 2.3.3 rooted and setting in ad-hoc mode

LuigiScop luigi.scopelliti at fastwebnet.it
Fri Sep 6 22:55:16 UTC 2013

Thanks to Adam and Dan's guidelines I have arrived at a good point .
My HTC Desire is rooted,Clockworkmod is installed.
I have installed a patch to enable the ad-hoc mode on my mobile and I
have installed  CommotionMeshTether-pr3.apk .

The ad-hoc mode works but only with WEP or no-security.
No WAP/WAP2.
It could be a problem of the patch?
Any suggestion to overcome this?
I want to see my HTC connected as a node of the the commotion mesh !

Last comment.When I run Mesh Tether the default ip address is 10.xxx and
not 5.xx as I was expecting.

Luigi