[Commotion-discuss] Picostation 2 HP firmware

Mikael Nordfeldth mmn at hethane.se
Wed Sep 18 16:04:34 UTC 2013

> I thought picostations used the 'atheros' driver and not the 'ath9k'
> driver.  But I don't know what I did with my picostations, so I can't
> confirm.

They do, and I corrected myself in a response which apparently has been
held in moderation queue because I attached a compiled .bin (as well as
the config for it).

But Andrew Reynolds has been very helpful in another part of this thread
already to declare how to build even the DR2 for older picostations,
from what I saw when reading his posts.

--
Mikael Nordfeldth
http://blog.mmn-o.se/