[Commotion-discuss] Can't get past luci admin page

Grady Johnson grady at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Jun 13 12:18:54 EDT 2014

Hey Andrew!

Not sure why you're getting that error. I would recommend reflashing
all the routers to Version 1.1 , which you can find here:
https://commotionwireless.net/download/routers/

PLEASE NOTE: if you install Version 1.1 it will not be compatible with
other routers running DR2. You would have to reflash all three in
order to get them to mesh.

We will hopefully be releasing the latest version today with some more
bugfixes, but the one currently on the site will work fine for your demo.

Also, here are the TFTP recovery instructions:
https://commotionwireless.net/docs/cck/installing-configuring/install-and-recover-tftp/

Let me know if you have any questions about the recovery process,
we're happy to help!