[Commotion-discuss] Commotion Router v1.1.rc2 released!

Josh King jking at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Jun 16 10:58:39 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that we've just posted the second release
candidate for the stable 1.1 version of the Commotion Router firmware.
This version patches a memory leak in our Serval plugin, and also
includes a number of small bugfixes and interface tweaks. You can find
the release notes here:

https://commotionwireless.net/blog/2014/06/13/commotion-router-1.1rc2-release-notes/

and downloads here:

https://commotionwireless.net/download/routers/

We currently have images for a selection of Ubiquiti routers posted, and
will be posting images for select TP-Link and Buffalo routers shortly.
Pending completion of testing on one of our larger community testbed
networks, this release will hopefully become v1.1 final within the next
week or two.
--
Josh King
Lead Technologist