[Commotion-discuss] OPW Project Idea #4

Sheena Jain me at sheena.in
Mon Mar 10 14:34:27 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
I am Sheena Jain ,an undergraduate student from BITS, Pilani University ,
India. I was going through the OPW project ideas and the one wherein we
have to add a QoS web interface to Commotion which is modeled after the QoS
interface in the Easy Tomato firmware is the one for which i would really
like to work . I went through the Easy Tomato firmware and all charged up
to start working... Can you all suggest me the features that you all would
like to have in the Qos Web interface ??

Thanks a lot for help in advance..
I am really looking forward to this project.. :)

Regards,
Sheena Jain