[Commotion-discuss] Remote site, solar-battery data logger.

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Tue May 13 09:54:44 EDT 2014

That sounds like a tall order :)

I've had little experience with solar powered tech, but from what I have
worked with and seen, there isn't any sort of all-in-one package like
the kind of thing you describe. Folks I've seen that have rigged up
solar panels and batteries to routers and the like have had pretty DIY
setups.

One person who I would suggest talking to is Danny Iland
(http://www.dannyiland.com/). He does solar-powered wifi router stuff,
which he demoed at last year's Int'l Summit for Community Wireless Networks.

-Dan