[Commotion-discuss] add-hoc file sharing

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Oct 14 17:13:11 EDT 2014

Oh, and Chatsecure is another option. It has peer discovery for local
networks (using mDNS/Bonjour) and you can send files to peers.

--
Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute
https://commotionwireless.net
OpenPGP key: http://disman.tl/pgp.asc
Fingerprint: 2480 095D 4B16 436F 35AB 7305 F670 74ED BD86 43A9