[Commotion-discuss] Has anyone enable Commotion node for mobile environment?

Paul Liu paulsc.liu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:19:53 EDT 2015

Hi Dan,

We are considering two platform:

cubietruck:  With Li-Ion battery
http://cubieboard.org/2014/10/11/cubietruck-metal-case-is-available/

t68L: We will have special version with Li-ion battery
http://www.atrustcorp.com/product/index/path/1_62/id/87/language/en_us.html#ad-image-0

We have external 18650 Li-Ion battery pack that can power them for
extensive period time.

There will be several teams which might look like this:

https://www.facebook.com/vin.hsieh.9/posts/1096552960359983?__mref=message_bubble

We would like to link all the teams together through mesh network.

Best Regards
Paul Liu