[Commotion-discuss] Has anyone enable Commotion node for mobile environment?

Dan Staples dan at disman.tl
Wed Jul 1 19:37:58 EDT 2015

Those boards look really interesting. Currently Commotion requires
OpenWRT-compatible hardware and an Atheros wireless chipset that uses
the ath9k driver. So running Commotion on those boards would require
some work investigating whether they would be compatible with OpenWRT,
and then finding the right wireless card.

If you make any progress with it, definitely let us know!

Dan