[Commotion-discuss] OLSR Gateway detection

Dan Staples dan at disman.tl
Thu Jun 11 06:51:19 EDT 2015

Commotion uses the dyn_gw_plain plugin, which doesn't reach out to any
particular server on the internet; it only checks for a default route
with a metric of 0 in your routing table, and uses that to set the HNA.

So one thing to check for is what your node's routing table looks like
when the upstream router's whitelist is turned on.

best,
Dan

--
https://disman.tl