[Commotion-discuss] Usage of "Every Network Tells a Story"

David Banks david.adam.banks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:16:17 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I've been fiddling with the commotion routers for a few years now. I
volunteer at an indy media center in Troy, New York and we've been pretty
successful in getting a network up and running across about half a block
using two pico routers. I'm also a PhD candidate in a multidisciplinary
social science department and I've been studying the commotion project as
part of my dissertation.

I'm particularly interested in the "Every Network Tells a Story
<https://commotionwireless.net/docs/cck/planning/design-your-network-every-network-tells-story/>"
document I was wondering if anyone has had success using it as part of a
network rollout. Any anecdotes or insights would be immensely useful. I
won't quote or reproduce anything said here without explicit permission
from the author.

Look forward to the discussion!

best,

--