[Commotion-discuss] Usage of "Every Network Tells a Story"

Ryan Gerety gerety at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Mar 12 12:14:12 EDT 2015

Hi David,

I've used Every Network Tells (ENTAS) a story in workshops in Tunisia, DR Congo, India and in New York.

In many of our 3-4 day workshops, ENTAS is the second activity we do (usually breaking up into small groups). Usually for the first activity we discuss the Detroit Digital Justice principals.

We are soon going to publish workshop agendas that we have used to help others design workshops or community meetings.

I'd be happy to talk about it more.

Best,
Ryan
+1.202.492.8841 (c)