[Commotion-discuss] Resetting commotion nodes to UBNT software

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at metamesh.org
Wed Mar 18 16:02:23 EDT 2015

Are you SURE you're on the same subnet?

I've seen ubnt devices inexplicably use incorrect ip addresses in tftp mode.

Using linux, run tcpdump on eth0 and see what addresses are floating across
your interface. I'm betting it's using an unexpected ip address. It's silly
and frustrating but that may lead you in the right direction.

Good luck!