[Commotion-discuss] Is There A Meshnet Around Reston, Virginia?

Casey White jcaseywhite at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 23:17:00 EST 2016

Hello! This is my first time on the Commotion Discuss list. I want to setup
a node around my property, but was wondering if there were other MeshNets
in Northern Virginia, specifically around Reston, that I don't know about.
I tried to find a network map but had trouble finding one.
Also, the discussion list kind of confused me. I could only find the The
Commotion Discuss Archives list. Is that the right place?

Thanks