[Commotion-discuss] Is There A Meshnet Around Reston, Virginia?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 08:19:37 EST 2016

I think you've arrived at the right place.  The old messages are archived
but if you look to the left you can read them directly.

First I don't have one running, I have a couple of devices on order to play
with so anything I say is theoretical.  I'm in Ottawa Canada and I'm fairly
certain here is no mesh near me.

I think you have to work out what functionality you want and go from
there.  For example are you rural and want Internet access
or do you have some other use for it?  One use might be using smartphones
on wifi.

Cheerio John