[Commotion-discuss] Accessing resources across the network

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:38:25 EST 2016

At the moment I have a test network of two TP-Link WDR4300 devices.  The
installation went very smoothly.

If I think in LAN terms then I can acceess anything on the segment, ie any
win box can access files on another windows device that is connected to the
same AP.

I can type in the IP address on a router in the mesh and I can connect to
it.

How do I connect to a PC on the other side of the mesh?  I assume some sort
of fixed ip address is required.

Also can I use the usb port on the TP-Link WDR4300 devices to store and
share files?

Thanks John