[Commotion-discuss] How do normal home routers, as the WRT1900ac relate to, compare with the routers Commotion writes its software for?

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Fri Jan 29 16:12:36 EST 2016

Hi Raymond,

We don't currently support either of those routers with Commotion. We
are unlikely to ever be able to support the WRT54GL, though we may be
able to eventually support the WRT1900AC.

Personally, I recommend the TP-Link TL-WDR4300 as one of the best
supported high-end indoor routers for 3rd-party software, including
Commotion.