[Commotion-discuss] Best Strategy for Our project?

dpeel at vtlink.net dpeel at vtlink.net
Wed May 4 14:49:09 EDT 2016

If we find we can't put Commotion on new versions of Ubiquiti routers, what would be our best strategy? Is Commotion updating the firmware to work on newer versions? How about Commotion for other routers? Commotion on Raspberry Pie? We need suggestions as we are going to quite a lot of effort to become a non-profit to provide community supported mesh internet to our low income neighborhood. We have had a pilot project for about a year using Ubiquiti routers.